-
August 16th, 2001, 07:34 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey guys, some things for sale ASAP!!
Cartech 20005 Brand new, never used!!
$150 OBO you pay shipping
Intrax Springs for 94-95 Integra, 93-96 Civic, lowers 2.5 Inches 40 bux shipped
B&M Edge shifter. I have only the shifter, no bushings that come with it or anything
$50 OBO bux plus shipping!
-
August 17th, 2001, 05:13 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Email me at [email protected]
I will take the cartech for 150 SHIPPED...thx
-
August 18th, 2001, 07:15 AM
#3
Inactive Member
you get my email? please respond...to my offer above...thx
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 07:31 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hey WHP....
Soooo, what happened to you wanting to buy my Cartech for 100??? As soon As I asked if shipping it to you COD would work I never heard back from ya.
Now you're willing to pay 150??
CROM - I'd be very sceptical if I were you.
------------------
Much love to the imports
-
August 19th, 2001, 09:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AllMotor+:
Soooo, what happened to you wanting to buy my Cartech for 100??? As soon As I asked if shipping it to you COD would work I never heard back from ya.
Now you're willing to pay 150??
CROM - I'd be very sceptical if I were you.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That does sound pretty odd.
------------------
2000 SC'd GSR
[email protected] best before the blower.
www.strng1dah.homestead.com
-
August 20th, 2001, 04:06 AM
#6
Inactive Member
All motor...im not sure i ever got the e-mail... do you still have the cartech...if so, im definitely interested...
as far as me having only a few posts, i am building a turbo car, and enjoy this forum for the information i get here.
I joined the forum to get in touch with people when i didnt seem to be getting any email responses (I share my AOL account...so sometimes tend to lose/never get emails on behalf of "other" people...)
LMK..please...thanks
------------------
[This message has been edited by WHP (edited August 20, 2001).]
-
August 21st, 2001, 02:36 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Hey if I'm wrong on the assumption, I apologize. Just that the communication went south real quick with you. Again, I'm not out to smear anybody on the board.
------------------
Much love to the imports
-
August 22nd, 2001, 01:50 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I also have a Cartech 20005...used for about 1.5 mths. Asking $130+ s/h.
------------------
1994 4 door GSR
Basically stock, other than:
Rev Hard Turbo Kit. Koni Yellow w/ GCs. And some other goodies...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks